What’s in it For You?
- Show your support for Bernie and Berniecrat Candidates.
- Help us grow into one of the largest anti-mainstream-media news agencies.
- Get Paid (No promises), but we will reward top blog posts and posts that go viral. Eventually we may have full-paid gigs and hired staff, we will pick first from our best bloggers and writers.
- Links back to your own blog, feel free to edit your profile to include a link to your blog, or social media profiles.
- Gives you an outlet for your mind-numbing obsession with Bernie Sanders and the revolution that we’re fighting.
- No anti-Bernie posts, they will be deleted and future posts revoked. This is 527 Advocacy Group devoted to Candidates that support Bernie Sanders’ platform namely: Single Payer, Free College, End Wallstreet Corruption in Government and Citizen’s United, Raise taxes on the 1%, etc.We’re still working on our list of candidates we support but some of them can be found on our Candidates page. Some candidates include Tim Canova who’s running against Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and Preston Picus running against Nancy Pelosi. Getting these two strongly people out of congress who are mired in establishment politics will send a huge message to the establishment.
- Be respectful and truthful in your post and provide sources and links to back up your stance.
- Not required, but helpful – add at least one image. Recommended method: Google Image Search > Click “Search Tools” > Usage Rights > Labeled for Reuse. Then choose a picture that has an open license that we can use.
- Posts should pertain to politics, and the current election. Ideally posts should be similar to other posts on the site that will help the movement grow. A good source to look at would be H. A. Goodman on Huffington Post. U.S. uncut has good topics. Also you could look at articles on reddit in /r/politics or /r/sandersforpresident